Our study groups are here for you!
Whether you are a beginner or have been studying for some time, you are welcome!
You can join us at any time!
Please note that we need your donations to continue to provide this service of our study groups. Be sure to donate to keep our study groups available to all ACIM students.
We are an all-volunteer organization that provides hundreds of FREE resources for ACIM students all over the world.
Donate today to keep these resources freely available for every ACIM student!
Our Online Study Groups
Be sure to check your Time Zone
Sign up below to attend these groups. You will receive the Zoom Room and Phone-in information.
- Daily Lesson Practice at 8 am Central Time Meets every day of the year including holidays.
- Wednesdays at 12:30 pm Central Time
- Sundays at 10:30 am Central Time
See also our self-study online courses that you can take on your own time. Details.
We ask that you read and honor our group guidelines. Thank you.
- We are gathered here to create a sacred space for all members of the group. We do so by offering honor and respect to everyone alike.
- In respect to the group, we arrive ready to begin on time and are mindful of background noises.
- Our focus of the group is on the study and practical application of ACIM in our own lives. We accept that it is our individual responsibility for the group to remain on this focus.
- We are here to heal our mind, therefore, we believe in self-awareness and self-responsibility.
- We share from our own personal experience and avoid giving advice to others. (Advice can come in the form of telling someone what they should do in a situation, other philosophies, modalities, groups or organizations, health products, recipes, doctors, shopping, who to vote for, promoting yourself or what you sell, etc. Please take this outside of our sacred space.)
- We listen with an open heart and mind.
- We acknowledge that we all have the Holy Spirit’s Guidance within us.
- When we feel we are finished sharing our thoughts, we say “I’m done” so others will know our sharing is complete and the next person can share. (FOR VIDEO AND IN-PERSON GROUPS)
- We are mindful of allowing everyone the chance to speak.
- We recognize the confidentiality of the group.
Online Self-Study Courses
Classes Available See details.