Lesson 3 – I do not understand anything I see in this room [on this street, from this window, in this place].
- Same application as previous lessons
- No distinctions
- “These are not exercises in judgment”
- Lay aside attached feelings to what you see
The point of the lesson:
- To clear your mind of past associations
- See things as if you have never seen them before
- Realize you do not understand anything
Have a perfectly open mind
Everything is equal and the same
Since you’re here… …we have a small favor to ask. More people are reading our posts, listening to our audios and watching our videos than ever before but far fewer are donating for it. As an all-volunteer ministry, you can see why we need to ask for your help. MiraclesOne provides ACIM resources freely however it takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe in encouraging others to practically apply the Course principles in their lives – because it might just make the one difference in your life. If everyone who reads, listens or watches and likes what we offer helps to pay for it we can continue to afford our expenses and keep our resources FREE to all ACIM Students. Monthly Donors receive free gifts in appreciation for their support.