Lesson 2 – I have given everything I see in this room (On this street, from this window, in this place) all the meaning that it has for me.
- We do the same as the previous lesson, letting your eyes rest on various items and using those for the lesson.
- We start close to us, then extend outward to other objects.
- Jesus also has us turn our heads and turn around to see everything that surrounds us.
- Remembering to once again not to exclude anything but also not feel stressed to include everything.
- Keeping everything the same in your mind.
- Fairly simple.
- Yesterday was “Nothing I see means anything” and now we have “I give it all the meaning that it has for me.” We are taking it from different angles.
- No need to look ahead or behind, be in this moment as Jesus has us be. Especially if you have been
through theWorkbook Lessons before. Stay with this lesson and don’t jump ahead in your mind.
Read Through the Lesson
- Initial Insights that come to you – What does today’s lesson mean to me? How do I understand it? Holy Spirit, I ask you to clarify the meaning for me.
- Practical Application – How can I apply this lesson in my life right now?
- Insights – My message FROM Holy Spirit as I sit with and practice the lesson.
- Gratitude – My message of heartfelt gratitude to the Holy Spirit.