At 9 am Central Time daily, an email is sent out to those who subscribed to the daily lessons. This email indicates the latest posts. Today, January 6th marks a change from twice a day. Blog posts are automatically published to our Facebook page and group. Posts are made during the day. You can access the website at any time. Available are two features: Search and a Category. These will help you find individual lessons.
Written, audio and video posts are available on ACIM Lessons site. www.acimlessons.org
I know there seems to be a lot of information. However, once you decide what you are looking for in support, you can choose to follow that particular item.
If you would rather practice on your own and share with others, use our email study group or Facebook Group to do so.
Information on how to join these groups is located here: https://acimlessons.org/study-groups-classes/
What are the posts?
Here are the categories you will see. Each lesson also has its own category.
- Keys: these posts breaks down each lesson to a simple how-to.
- Audio/Video: our older recordings on the lesson itself with a message from Holy Spirit or Jesus or a personal sharing (from our book), a meditation on the lesson taken originally from our daily phone call, and a recording of the above Keys.
- Thoughts: these are written thoughts from our volunteer staff with myself, Gayle and Mari, thus far.
- Video Teaching: These are the Sunday teaching videos we have for you.
- Resources: These are helpful tools that can assist you, i.e. our journaling prompt questions and 10 tips sheet, etc.
If you missed Lesson 5 posts, https://acimlessons.org/category/lesson-5/
Lesson 6 posts, https://acimlessons.org/category/lesson-6/