Lesson 1 -Nothing I see in this room (on this street, from this window, in this place) means anything.
Keys (What I like to call the Bottom Line in our Practice)
- No order in which to choose what is selected
- No differences in what is selected
- Apply to everything you see
- Do not force yourself to include everything
- Do not purposefully exclude anything (like a child, spouse or favorite chair or other item)
- No more than TWICE today – morning and evening
- If there is a sense of hurry, do it a little longer
- A comfortable sense of leisure is essential
Read Through the Lesson
- Initial Insights that come to you – What does today’s lesson mean to me? How do I understand it? Holy Spirit, I ask you to clarify the meaning for me.
- Practical Application – How can I apply this lesson in my life right now?
- Insights – My message FROM Holy Spirit as I sit with and practice the lesson.
- Gratitude – My message of heartfelt gratitude to the Holy Spirit.
Since you’re here… …we have a small favor to ask. More people are reading our posts, listening to our audios and watching our videos than ever before but far fewer are donating for it. As an all-volunteer ministry, you can see why we need to ask for your help. MiraclesOne provides ACIM resources freely however it takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe in encouraging others to practically apply the Course principles in their lives – because it might just make the one difference in your life. If everyone who reads, listens or watches and likes what we offer helps to pay for it we can continue to afford our expenses and keep our resources FREE to all ACIM Students. Monthly Donors receive free gifts in appreciation for their support.