Lesson 1 -Nothing I see in this room (on this street, from this window, in this place) means anything.
Keys (What I like to call the Bottom Line in our Practice)
- No order in which to choose what is selected
- No differences in what is selected
- Apply to everything you see
- Do not force yourself to include everything
- Do not purposefully exclude anything (like a child, spouse or favorite chair or other item)
- No more than TWICE today – morning and evening
- If there is a sense of hurry, do it a little longer
- A comfortable sense of leisure is essential
Read Through the Lesson
- Initial Insights that come to you – What does today’s lesson mean to me? How do I understand it? Holy Spirit, I ask you to clarify the meaning for me.
- Practical Application – How can I apply this lesson in my life right now?
- Insights – My message FROM Holy Spirit as I sit with and practice the lesson.
- Gratitude – My message of heartfelt gratitude to the Holy Spirit.