These are short written explanations
Introduction to Workbook
- The purpose is mind-training and a shift in our current perceptions.
- The exercises are simple and don’t require a lot of time.
- Set the priority – Set the commitment.
- Use everything and everyone that comes into your mind and life experience for the lessons.
- The aim is to extend the ideas that you will be practicing to EVERYTHING.
- No effort on your part.
- Do not stress if you do not do the lesson “perfectly.” That is the ego judging.
- As you remember, then, do the practice.
- Don’t be anal. Don’t be flippant.
- Be gentle with yourself, and know that this is a loving path that you are embarking on for this year.
W-in.8. Some of the ideas the workbook presents you will find hard to believe, and others may seem to be quite startling. 2 This does not matter. 3 You are merely asked to apply the ideas as you are directed to do. 4 You are not asked to judge them at all. 5 You are asked only to use them. 6 It is their use that will give them meaning to you, and will show you that they are true.
W-in.9. Remember only this; you need not believe the ideas, you need not accept them, and you need not even welcome them. 2 Some of them you may actively resist. 3 None of this will matter, or decrease their efficacy. 4 But do not allow yourself to make exceptions in applying the ideas the workbook contains, and whatever your reactions to the ideas may be, use them. 5 Nothing more than that is required.
Read Through the Lesson
- Initial Insights that come to you – What does today’s lesson mean to me? How do I understand it? Holy Spirit, I ask you to clarify the meaning for me.
- Practical Application – How can I apply this lesson in my life right now?
- Insights – My message FROM Holy Spirit as I sit with and practice the lesson.
- Gratitude – My message of heartfelt gratitude to the Holy Spirit.